We Need Your Help! Maintaining a safe and healthy environment is everyone’s responsibility!
In response to the spike in COVID cases in our Phoenix community, we are now limiting the number of people who enter our Adelante health care facilities. If you have questions, please call 480-964-2273.
- Parents and guardians can accompany minors and adults that need to have them present at their visit.
- OB patients will be allowed one visitor for milestone Ultrasound visits.
Practice safety while at our healthcare sites: In order to ensure a safe environment, Adelante employees and visitors will be expected to adhere to the COVID-19 CDC .
- Face coverings are required while indoors on campus. We do provide both visitors and staff with face coverings if an individual does not have one.
- Practice proper hand hygiene by washing your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds, using soap and warm water. If water and soap are not available, use hand sanitizer.
- The CDC’s social distancing guidelines will be expected to be adhered to while on campus.
Health Care Centers: Cleaning and disinfection efforts increased. At Adelante, our cleaning and disinfecting protocols exceed the CDC guidelines. All buildings have received a deep cleaning and disinfecting using bactericidal products approved for viruses. During each business day, all areas will be cleaned and disinfected. In addition, restrooms, common areas, and high-touch surfaces will be disinfected twice per day.
Adelante Healthcare has established precaution measures in place for the safety of our patients and our employees:
- Safety training will be completed by all employees prior to their return to campus
- Guidelines for return to work after testing positive for COVID-19 have been established for Adelante faculty and staff.
- Increased hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies on campuses.
- Restrooms and common areas will be disinfected twice per day.
- Social Distancing requirement.
- Measures will be implemented at each of our healthcare centers.
- Parameters will be established for patients, staff, and community members to try to prevent the spread of COVID-19 from employees to students.
- Reconfiguring public spaces to ensure physical distancing is possible.